SALVAGE BID FORM
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AND "SUBMIT" - so it is received in this office no later than 4:30 pm EST, Friday, October 20, 2017 .
All bids must be returned directly to AviationSalvageBids@cvstarr.com by submitting the form below or to fax # (404) 946-1497
AIRCRAFT: Grumman American Aviation Corp AA-5B N28530, s/n: AA5B0660
ENGINE(S) - M&M, S/N: Lycoming O-360-A4K; Serial No. L-23984-36A
PROPELLER(S) M&M, S/N: Sensenich 76EM8510-0-63; Serial No. 26526K
APPROXIMATE TOTAL HOURS (estimated TT & TSMO from logbooks or other information):
ENGINE(S): TT: 1,620; SMOH: 953
PROPELLER(S): TT: 1,620; SMOH: 953
AIRFRAME: TT: 1,620
Nav/Com King Model KY 97A
Nav/Com-TKM Model MX 11
Nav/Com-Narco Model 112
Nav/Com-Narco Model 112
Transponder-Garmin Model GTX 327
ADF-Narco Model ADF 140
Loran/GPS-Apollo Model GPS II Morrow
Audio Panel-PS Engineering Model PMA 450
DESCRIPTION OF ACCIDENT: Aircraft ran into a ditch on the ramp after it was started
DESCRIPTION OF DAMAGES:
- The fixed pitch Sensenich propeller suffered damage and will require replacement
- The Lycoming O-360-A4K model engine will require a teardown inspection due to the propeller strike
- The nose gear trunnion broke where it meets the airframe and will require replacement
- The steering struts were both bent
- The lower firewall is distorted in several places, which will require replacement of the firewall assembly
- There is a 6 x 4 hole in the honeycomb belly of the fuselage that will require a patch repair
- The left, right, and nose wheel pants will require replacement or repair due to their damage
- The engine mount is broken and will require rebuild or replacement
LOCATION OF AIRCRAFT: AMF Aviation, LLC Springfield-Robertson County Airport, TN. (M91) Chris Ferraraccio 931-302-4985
STARR ADJUSTER CONTACT: William Jones 404-736-2963
OTHER CONTACT: Aviation LS Craig Walker 615-247-8618
CLAIM NUMBER: AVSIL0437703
You are advised that the described aircraft is for sale AS IS/WHERE IS. The aircraft may have been deregistered. Emails and faxes will be accepted no later than 4:30 pm EST, Friday on the date shown above.
The successful bidder will be notified on the following Tuesday and agrees to provide payment via wire transfer unless an alternate payment method is agreed to by Starr. Salvage will not be released until receipt of your wire
transfer or other payment method as agreed to by Starr. All storage and handling charges accrued prior to notification of high bid will be the responsibility of Starr and after that date will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Starr reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Starr makes no expressed nor implied warranties for the condition, fitness for purpose, value, airworthiness or operation of performance of any kind whatsoever, whether in contract or tort in respect to the sale of any aircraft salvage. The buyer
acknowledges that they have had the opportunity to inspect and evaluate the aircraft before signing and forwarding their bid and purchasing same.
3353 Peachtree Road NE Suite 1000 Atlanta, GA 30326 Phone (404) 946-1400 Facsimile (404) 946 1497 starrcompanies.com
FOR SALE PAGE 2017-164