Sample International Aviation, Inc.
COMPLETE & SUBMIT THE BID FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE before 7:00 pm Eastern on AUGUST 12, 2022
SIAI Claim #: 2022-65S 1993 BEECH 58 N100JP
Your bid is solicited for the following aircraft, as is, where is, before deadline of 7:00 pm Eastern on August 12, 2022
WARRANTY: There is no warranty, express or implied for the information provided herein or the condition, useability,
workability, operability or marketability of the aircraft salvage. All times are approximate and the logbooks
and aircraft should be inspected by each bidder BEFORE BIDDING. Failure of the bidder to view the
salvage or wreckage, or confirm any information provided is NOT grounds for a claim or withdrawal of bid
after bid closing date.) All Sales Are FINAL. Read CONDITIONS at bottom of page.
HOURS estimated from logbooks or other information - not guaranteed or warranted
AIRCRAFT: 1993 Beech 58 N100JP, s/n: TH-1683
Airframe Total Time: 10,738.49
#1 Continental IO-550-C35B s/n 1006409, TSMOH 1700.9
#2 Continental IO-550-C35B, s/n: 1037096, TSMOH 522.1
#1 McCauley 3AF32C512-E/G82NEA-5, TSMOH 747.29
#2 McCauley 3AF32C512-E/G82NEA-5, TSMOH 522.1
DESCRIPTION OF ACCIDENT: On 04/19/22, N100JP had a runway excursion during takeoff roll and contact with several runway lights.
DESCRIPTION OF DAMAGE: The damage includes but may not be limited to the following:
1. Both propellers are damaged and will need to be replaced.
2. Both engines will have to undergo prop-strike inspections.
3. The landing light on the nose gear is broken and will need to be replaced.
4. Although there is no obvious damage to the nose gear assembly, it will need to be checked for damage.
5. Left and right nose gear doors sustained shrapnel damage. The right one will need to be replaced.
6. Underside of the left wing is wrinkled at wing root adjacent to the rear spar. The wing will have to be removed and repair as necessary or replaced.
7. Both inboard main landing gears door have shrapnel damage and will have to be replaced.
8. The left and right side of the nose section is peppered with holes, gouges, and dents that were made by shrapnel from the runway and taxiway lights.
Numerous skins will have to be replaced.
LOCATION OF AIRCRAFT: Boston, MA (KBOS)
INQUIRIES: Bill Coachman, 321-431-1462, firstname.lastname@example.org
Logbooks at SIAI, email@example.com
*Insurer reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
*Salvage is as is/where is.
*The posting information is the best to our knowledge.
*An inspection of the salvage is highly recommended.
*LOGS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE
CLAIM NUMBER: 10546917 SIAI NO: 2022-65S
COMPLETE THE BID FORM BELOW & SUBMIT. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ON-SCREEN RESPONSE CONFIRMING YOUR BID
CONDITIONS: The aircraft listed are for sale "as is where is". There is no warranty either express or implied.
All times and descriptions are believed to be the best information available and are not warranted. Prospective
buyers should inspect the aircraft and records before bidding. Purchaser bears all risk regarding condition,
useability, workability, and operability of all salvage.
The underwriters have full and complete authority for all decisions regarding salvage and they reserve the right
to reject any or all bids.
The bid deadline dates are firm without exception.
Payment in full by Wire Transfer, cashier's check or certified funds is required within 7 business days
of notification to the successful bidder.
All Sales Are FINAL
© 2004 Sample International Aviation, Inc. - All Rights reserved
For More Information Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org