Sample International Aviation, Inc.
COMPLETE & SUBMIT THE BID FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE before 7:00 pm Eastern on February 26, 2021
SIAI Claim #: 2021-09S 2008 ECLIPSE EA 500 N686TM
Your bid is solicited for the following aircraft, as is, where is, before deadline of 7:00 pm Eastern on February 26, 2021
WARRANTY: There is no warranty, express or implied for the information provided herein or the condition, useability,
workability, operability or marketability of the aircraft salvage. All times are approximate and the logbooks
and aircraft should be inspected by each bidder BEFORE BIDDING. Failure of the bidder to view the
salvage or wreckage, or confirm any information provided is NOT grounds for a claim or withdrawal of bid
after bid closing date.) Read CONDITIONS at bottom of page.
HOURS estimated from logbooks or other information - not guaranteed or warranted
AIRCRAFT: 2008 Eclipse EA 500 N686TM, s/n: 500000221
Time Since New 1844.1
Cycles Since New 1160
Time Since Last Shop Visit 103.9
Cycles Since Last Shop Visit 77
The aircraft is currently on Eclipse Aerospace’s Continuous Aircraft Maintenance Program
ENGINES: Revised 02/19/21
#1 Engine - Pratt & Whitney PW610F-A, s/n: LA0471
Time Since New 1844.1
On 12/10/19 at ETT 1740.2 / CSN 1083 - Engine 300 hour inspection / 12 month Inspection
#2 Engine - Pratt & Whitney PW610F-A, s/n: LA0450
Time Since New 1813.1
On 05/07/20 at ETT 1740.2 / CSN 1083 - Engine 300 hour inspection / 12 month Inspection
EQUIPMENT: AVIO IFMS
DESCRIPTION OF ACCIDENT: Aircraft landed long and ran off runway on 12/14/20 at Lake County Airport (KLXV), Leadville, CO
DESCRIPTION OF DAMAGES: The damage includes but may not be limited to the following:
· Radome is shattered, deformed, and has impact damage.
· Forward pressure bulkhead and nose skins are bent and abraded.
· Belly skins are torn and abraded.
· AHRS sensors on the nose have been damaged from impact forces.
· Nose gear was torn from the nose gear bay attach points.
· Impact damage to left leading edge resulting in a dent of approximately 1 ˝ feet.
· Left main gear was torn from attach points and punctured wing skin.
· Left flap is twisted, deformed, and abraded.
· The left fuel tank is dented and abraded.
· The right wing is substantially damaged, dented, and torn in half mid-wing.
· The right flap and aileron are twisted and dented.
· The right main gear was torn from the attach points.
· Right wing fuel tank is breached from impact forces.
· A hard landing occurred to the No. 1 engine. Internal damage is not known at this time.
· A hard landing and Foreign Object Damage (FOD) occurred to the No. 2 engine. The inlet and nacelle have impact damage and the engine has been twisted on the pylon. FOD damage was observed to several fan blades.
· The pylon fairing on the No. 2 pylon have been torn.
· The lower skins on the tail have been dented and abraded.
· Denting occurred to the right horizontal stabilizer.
LOCATION OF AIRCRAFT: Aircraft is stored outside at Beegles Aircraft Service, Greeley, Colorado.
Contact for inspection only: Scott Mauch, 970-353-9200, firstname.lastname@example.org
INQUIRIES: John Boetticher, 970-260-8600, email@example.com
Logbook inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
*Insurer reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
*Salvage is as is/where is.
*The posting information is the best to our knowledge.
*An inspection of the salvage is highly recommended.
*LOGS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE
CLAIM NUMBER: 10337158 SIAI NO: 2021-09S
COMPLETE THE BID FORM BELOW & SUBMIT. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BID
(Bids may also be faxed to 386-267-3153 or sent via email to email@example.com)
CONDITIONS: The aircraft listed are for sale "as is where is". There is no warranty either express or implied.
All times and descriptions are believed to be the best information available and are not warranted. Prospective
buyers should inspect the aircraft and records before bidding. Purchaser bears all risk regarding condition,
useability, workability, and operability of all salvage.
The underwriters have full and complete authority for all decisions regarding salvage and they reserve the right
to reject any or all bids.
The bid deadline dates are firm without exception.
Payment in full by Wire Transfer, cashier's check or certified funds is required within 7 business days
of notification to the successful bidder.
© 2004 Sample International Aviation, Inc. - All Rights reserved
For More Information Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org