Sample International Aviation, Inc.
COMPLETE & SUBMIT THE BID FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE before 7:00 pm Eastern on November 15, 2019
SIAI #: 2019-111S 2005 CIRRUS SR22 N983WP
Your bid is solicited for the following salvage, as is, where is, before deadline of 7:00 pm Eastern on November 15, 2019
WARRANTY: There is no warranty, express or implied for the information provided herein or the condition, useability,
workability, operability or marketability of the aircraft salvage. All times are approximate and the logbooks
and aircraft should be inspected by each bidder BEFORE BIDDING. Failure of the bidder to view the
salvage or wreckage, or confirm any information provided is NOT grounds for a claim or withdrawal of bid
after bid closing date.) Read CONDITIONS at bottom of page.
HOURS estimated from logbooks or other information - not guaranteed or warranted
AIRCRAFT: 2005 Cirrus SR22 N983WP, s/n: 1671
Last Annual Inspection on 07/09/19 at ACTT/Tach: 3806.5
ENGINE: Continental IO-550N, s/n: 686757
Last Annual Inspection on 07/09/19 at ETT 3276.1.
Overhauled by Triad Aviation and installed on 07/09/19 with 0.0 TSO, at ACTT 3806.5
PROPELLER: Hartzell PHC-J3YF-1N, s/n: NJ1637B
Last Annual Inspection on 07/09/19 at PTSO 242.9
EQUIPMENT: The following equipment was reported to be in N983WP and requires confirmation:
· Avidyne Entegra PFD (Reported as “Release 8” rather than the latest, which is Release 9)
· Avidyne EX5000C MFD
· Avidyne DFC 90 autopilot (NOTE: this 3-piece Avidyne suite is under warranty through August 2020 - renewable but unconfirmed transferable)
· Two Garmin GNS 430s, one that's WAAS and the other not
· Transponder Garmin GTX 330 ES, fully ADS-B compliant, reported to be Factory refurbished, installed in early 2019
· Garmin Flightstream 210, new in 2019
· Garmin GMA340A Audio Panel
· The following standard features for this model:
· EMAX Engine and Fuel Monitoring
· CMAX Electronic Charts
· Skywatch TCAS
· WX500 Stormscope
· TAWS ( Terrain Awareness System)
· XM WX Datalink with XM Audio
· standard, “3-pack” built-ing back up steam gauges for this model (altimeter, airspeed and attitude indicators)
· a 1-yr old (2018) ELT model E-04 (which is 406 MHz compliant)
DESCRIPTION OF ACCIDENT: Pilot had a hard landing at Glenwood Springs Airport, CO
DESCRIPTION OF DAMAGES: The damage includes but may not be limited to: "Significant structural damage. Props are broken, firewall damaged,
fuselage and cabin sub-floor damaged"
LOCATION OF AIRCRAFT: Glenwood Springs Airport, CO (KGWS)
INQUIRIES: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to schedule an inspection
REMARKS: *Insurer reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
*Salvage is as is/where is.
*The posting information is the best to our knowledge.
*An inspection of the salvage is highly recommended.
*Logbooks may not be complete
CLAIM NUMBER: 10212124 SIAI NO: 2019-111
COMPLETE THE BID FORM BELOW & SUBMIT. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BID
(Bids may also be faxed to 386-267-3153 or sent via email to email@example.com)
CONDITIONS: The aircraft listed are for sale "as is where is". There is no warranty either express or implied.
All times and descriptions are believed to be the best information available and are not warranted. Prospective
buyers should inspect the aircraft and records before bidding. Purchaser bears all risk regarding condition,
useability, workability, and operability of all salvage.
The underwriters have full and complete authority for all decisions regarding salvage and they reserve the right
to reject any or all bids.
The bid deadline dates are firm without exception.
Payment in full by Wire Transfer, cashier's check or certified funds is required within 7 business days
of notification to the successful bidder.
© 2004 Sample International Aviation, Inc. - All Rights reserved
For More Information Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org